Houston epitomizes youthful energy, integrity, diligence, and compassion.
Born in San Francisco, Houston grew up in Pacifica and attended high school at St. Ignatius College Preparatory. In 2015, Houston graduated a year early from Santa Clara University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science and a minor in Spanish.
With an entire lifetime of local market exposure, it is safe to say that Houston knows the area quite well. As someone who’s seen the Bay Area evolve through the years, Houston provides intricate knowledge and expertise that only a true San Francisco native can offer.
Valuing relationships with clients and loyalty are integral to Houston’s business ethics. Houston truly cares about his clients and the high level of service he provides. Regardless if you are a first time home buyer, selling your home, or a seasoned real estate investor, Houston will be your real estate specialist for life.
• Houston has a natural aptitude for working with investors and developers. He will guide you to maximizing the full potential of your investment in the most efficient manner possible.
• Houston can connect you with contractors, architects, designers, stagers, & more vendors in his extensive database.
• Member of the University Club of San Francisco.
• Proud supporter of the SFAF, CCFA, & MDA.
• Committee Member of the SF Association of Realtors Young Professionals Network.
Education: Bachelor of Science in Political Science - Santa Clara University
Confidentiality and trust are core pillars of Houston’s business ethics. He truly cares about his clients and the high level of service he provides. Regardless if you are a first time home buyer, selling your home, or a seasoned investor, Houston will be your real estate advisor for life.Contact Us